When it comes to your business, commercial pest control services are not exactly something you want to need. However, pests like ants, termites, roaches, and wild animals are more than just a nuisance. They can compromise sanitary environments, damage your reputation, disgust your customers, and, ultimately, negatively affect your profits.
AAI Pest Control understands that protecting your business from pests is more than just a service we provide. It’s a partnership. We work with you in targeting immediate pest concerns and providing direction in the long-term prevention of pest infestations.
AAI offers a wide range of competitively priced commercial pest control services. We can tailor our service to your needs by working around your schedule and on your terms. We also pride ourselves in providing eco-conscious products and treatment techniques in order to minimize the impact to your operations.
The Importance of Commercial Pest Control Companies
Why is it crucial for your business to maintain a contract for commercial pest management? Here are just a few reasons:
- Reputation. With the majority of your customers carrying smartphones and using social media, a guest who discovers a pest can tarnish your business’s reputation before they even leave your property.
- Government inspections. You have enough things to worry about to pass inspections without stressing about whether the inspector will find pests.
- Quality control. Pests can ruin your products, contaminate your food, damage your building, and cause numerous other types of problems that could contribute to you providing lower-quality products or services to your customers.
- Cost-effectiveness. When you think about paying for commercial exterminators, it’s easy to overlook how expensive it could be to ignore (or fail to prevent) pest problems in terms of lost business, damaged property, and other costs.
Schedule Your Service
Types of Pest Problems Businesses May Encounter
Depending on the type of business you run, you may struggle with any number of pest problems. Here are some of the most common pest problems for businesses:
- Rodents will chew on just about anything, causing all kinds of property damage. Maybe worse, rodents are associated with a variety of diseases including leptospirosis, tuberculosis, rat-bite fever, salmonella, and more.
- Flies are not only a nuisance to your guests, but they can also transmit various diseases such as gastroenteritis and dysentery.
- Bed bugs don’t transmit diseases, but they’re still a problem your guests won’t want to encounter and risk taking back to their homes after visiting your establishment.
- Cockroaches can survive weeks without food or water, making them difficult to get rid of. Not only will they freak out any guests who see them, but cockroaches may also cause a variety of illnesses like dysentery, cholera, diarrhea, typhoid fever, salmonella, and more.
- Termites can cause endless amounts of damage to the structure of your business (or furniture inside) since they eat wood, but termite droppings can also trigger allergic reactions in your guests.
Why You Should Choose AAI Pest Control for Your Businessnter
Why is AAI Pest Control your best option for commercial pest control services? Here are just a few reasons we should be your first call:
- Night and early a.m. services
- Receiving area fly control solutions
- Products available for sanitation/greasy floors
- Specialized rodent control programs
- IPM programs for long-term pest prevention
- Free estimates
- Service-to-service guarantee
Make an Appointment for Northern California Commercial Pest Control Services
Our annual commercial pest control service agreements come with a service-to-service guarantee. That means if you’re not satisfied with your service (for any reason), just call us and we’ll come back out and take care of the problem at no additional cost to you. We look forward to working with your business long-term.
To schedule an appointment with AAI for commercial pest control services, click here or call 209-399-3606.